Wednesday 25 February 2009

monday's post

on monday I got up at about 11.30AM

Breakfast

  • nope I didn't have anything, just wanted to lie down

Lunch 1.30PM (approx, really can't remember so back now)

  • for lunch I had my normal lunch that my mum had very kindly made for me, it was first some rice, peas and carrots but the problem with the whole thing that some vegetable was rotting in the fridge, and my lunch seemed to have got most of the smell in its containers, especially the plastic juice box, so I replaced the spoon with a proper metal one and the rice didn't taste so bad
  • I then had the scone, the foil had some of the smell on it which I really didn't like, the whole thing tasted kind of malty and not very enjoyable anyway
  • I had the juice as fast as I could, holding the box so close to my nose was horrible, i'm going to change lunches now I think

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner we had some sausage patties, these were wonderful, slightly bigger than normal
  • with some fried bread, with some beans on top of them ,i put some salt and pepper on this (same on the patties)
  • I also had some bacon, which was nice and crispy, I put pepper on this
  • there was also some chips which were very nice, they were with the sweeter potatoes
  • after that I had the last of the pineapple, it was going a bit at this point, still nice but not perfect

Snacks 8.10PM

  • first we had some of the chocolate and ginger bread pieces green and blacks stuff which was wonderful as always
  • then we finished off the woolworths dark chocolate which was very nice

No comments: