Tuesday 10 February 2009

tuesday's post

I got up at about 9.40AM today and was in a bit of a foul mood because it wasn't a snow day

Breakfast 9.45AM

  • for breakfast I had some special k flakes with full fat milk but the milk tasted like warm water so I didn't finish the cereal

Lunch 1.10PM

  • for lunch I had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks, with one of them tasting really strange, kind of like perfume and soap but the rest were nice
  • today I had some ham in a sesame seed bun with some mustard on the ham, I had this because my dad bought it to have at london but its actually next week we go to london, so I had the ham for lunch today - it was quite nice, but theres something i've never really liked about cold meat apart from salami, something that makes it a bit difficult to swallow
  • I also had one of those flatter scones, which was very nice

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner we had spaghetti bolognese, my dad was near the end of the packet of spaghetti so I got a lot more than usual - I put a fair bit of salt on it and a bit of pesto, it was very nice but extremely filling as well - if i'm honest, i'm still full from it now and i'm not really too used to that feeling
  • there was also some garlic bread, it was very nice made out of those little mini-baguettes you can get, it wasn't flakey at all which I like
  • I then had a very nice banana

Snacks 8.35PM+

  • my mum was making some brownies for work today, so I went to see how they were doing and 'found' the bowl to 'help clean' so I had a go at that, it was lovely, very rich and chocolatey
  • after that we had a little of the left over chocolate which was lovely, it was sainsburys belgian dark chocolate I think, but i'm not too sure - it was a bit like a more straight forward bournville

No comments: