Thursday 5 February 2009

thursday's post

I got up at about 2.55PM today after not feeling very well again, my mind is full of cookery ideas though - I want to try and make crisps again, and maybe try making popcorn bars

Breakfast

  • nope, I didn't have anything

Lunch

  • I didn't have anything for lunch, and I wish I had

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner my mum brought home some samosas, I had one and a half, they weren't from a her friend as usual, but they were from a restaurant/sweet shop close to her work - they were nicely balanced, the potato wasn't too overpowering and they were wonderfully hot maybe even a little too hot i'm not sure (they didn't have any meat in them)
  • to go with that she made some lamb kebabs which were very nice because she put in some of her own curry spice mix which gave them a strong aftertaste
  • with that she had put some onions and tomatoes in a bowl, I had some of this but because there wasn't any oil/dressing stuff on it, I didn't really go for it
  • I then had a very nice banana

Snacks 9.40PM+

  • for a snack, I had my lunch from yesterday, I started with the scone like I said I would, it didn't really taste malty, but it tasted kind of dulled, and floury - not very nice sadly, I feel like a bastard saying that
  • I then had my rice, which was very nice, today it was rice, with a little bit of soy to stop it from drying out, carrots and peas - now that it has peas in it, I can say that it is lovely, the peas make it taste much sweeter and fresher

No comments: