Wednesday 18 February 2009

tuesday's post

on tuesday I got up at about 11.10AM and tried to get a good bit of work done

Breakfast

  • I didn't have a set meal but I did have a few of those halva wafers, and I still can't work out if I like them - I don't think i'd buy them again but if I was offered, I don't think I could resist trying them again

Lunch 1.25PM

  • for lunch I had some pasta shells with some
  • peas
  • and carrots with pesto on all of it, it was wonderful and kept me going, I really like having a hot lunch instead of a funny cold sandwich

Dinner 6.35PM

  • for dinner my dad did some chicken with some onions and mushrooms on top of it, he intended for us to put some sweet chili sauce on top of the chicken but I went a bit far and drowned the chicken in the stuff, and I don't regret it
  • there was also some kale, I ate the kale first with a bit of salt and a little pepper on it (I ate it first so it wouldn't get much sweet chili sauce on it) I like kale, I think its all the positive points of cabbage and spinach without any of the negatives
  • I also had a baked potato, but I couldn't really control my self with that either and I ended up putting loads of sweet chili sauce on it, really too much (don't regret it again) so my eyes started to water and my nose started to run, I also put a bit of salt and pepper on this too
  • after all this I had a very nice banana, its one of asda's bananas which aren't bad at all, not up to the standard of the ones we get at the local shops but much much better than anything tesco has ever delivered

Snacks 8.10PM+

  • first we started off with finishing the vanilla wafers, I tried to go slowly on these but they really are lovely
  • my mum decided that we shouldn't have piklets hanging around too long, so we had some of those (I can't remember when she bought them) I had 3, they were very nice and I had golden syrup on them - they tasted kind of smokey, almost like curry powder which was strange but nice
  • after that I had two stroopwafels because my mum got some as a present and they were absolutely amazing as always, they also tasted kind of like curry powder but I kind of liked this for some reason

No comments: