Monday 9 February 2009

monday's post

today I got up at about 8.35AM and went to school, but its probably going to be a snow day tomorrow

Breakfast 8.40AM

  • for breakfast I had some special k flakes with full fat milk which were nice

Lunch 1.15PM

  • for lunch I started with a nice squashed scone
  • some orange juice from spar that tasted kind of like a warm bad orange, but still kind of nice to drink
  • and some rice with peas and carrots in it, this was very nice but there was too much for me to have at school so I only had about half of it

Dinner 6.40PM

  • for dinner I had griddled chicken, which was wonderful, nice and crispy and not greasy - I put just a little salt on this, barely any
  • I also had some roast potatoes, I put quite a bit of salt and pepper on these
  • there was also some tomato salad which was tomato slices and bits of onion in an oily dressing which was nice
  • I then had the last piece of that lovely plum pudding from last night, it was perfect even after a day
  • then I had a near perfect banana

Snacks 8.05PM+

  • tonight I had some of those polish wafer biscuits, we had the whole packet because they were just irresistible, I really need to get some more and take some photos of them for the blog because they really were amazing - the problem is my dad likes them as much as me so they don't last very long at all

No comments: