Friday 27 February 2009

wednesday's post

on wednesday I got up at about 1.00PM

Breakfast

  • nope, I didn't have anything, at the moment I just want sleep in the morning

Lunch 3.00PM

  • for lunch I went back to having a lovely cooked lunch which was some pasta shells
  • with some peas
  • and carrots with some pesto on it which I like a lot

Dinner 6.40PM

  • for dinner I tried a few new things, or just things I hadn't had in a while - it was all on one plate, on the left there was pilau rice made a funny yellow colour with turmeric, it had a nice really strange just slightly different taste to normal rice that i'm not used to
  • with that in the middle of the plate there was some chicken like a kebab, under that there was some tomato slices which I ate first, the chicken was wonderful, I put a lot of sweet chili sauce on it
  • on the right of the plate there was some crispy seaweed, sadly I didn't really like this, it was just so overpowering, i'm not even sure what was really overpowering but I generally didn't like the flavour or how heavy and oily it was (it wasn't really oily though, its hard to explain)
  • after that I had a banana

Snacks 10.20PM

  • I had some toast, it was very nice, I had one piece cut in half with some sweet chili sauce on it

No comments: