Saturday 21 February 2009

thursday's post

on thursday I got up at about 5.40AM to go to london on the bus

Breakfast 6.50AM (approx, not near a clock)

  • we went to the bus station's shop to have something to eat, I decided I wanted something like cereal so I had an Alpen strawberry and yoghurt bar, this was very nice, but kind of funny tasting, like instead of sugar/oats/whatever to bind it together, they'd used a strange sweet mixture of sugar and honey which tasted odd

Lunch 2.20PM (approx, not near a clock)

  • for lunch I had a very nice sandwich, which was ham and a bit of english mustard in tiger bread, I really like tiger bread kind of stale in a sandwich because it becomes really hearty and satisfying, i'm never sure about ham though
  • with that I had some wonderful mini picnic eggs from iceland
  • and a packet of cheese and onion mccoy crisps, these are nicer than walkers for the fact that thy are thicker and seem less greasy

Dinner 8.55PM (earlier snack on the coach was probably about 6.30PM)

  • on the coach I had a packet of cheese and onion mccoy crisps which hit the spot considering the long journey
  • and a couple of very nice mini picnic eggs
  • when we got home, my mum had done us a curry which I was very happy to have, it was white rice
  • with the normal pataks chicken curry with the usual onions, mushrooms and stuff in it which was all wonderful and very filling
  • after that I had a banana

Snacks

  • nope, I could have had some chocolate but sadly I was feeling ill

No comments: