Thursday 12 February 2009

thursday's post

I got up at about 9.50AM today, I was feeling really rough and tired for some reason

Breakfast 10.00AM

  • for breakfast I had special K flakes, they were alright but the milk tasted kind of off sadly, so I couldn't finish them

Lunch 1.50PM

  • for lunch I had rice, peas and carrots in the new smaller container - they were absolutely perfect, very fresh, almost like it had just been cooked
  • I also had some spar orange juice, which wasn't too bad at all
  • then two pieces of brownie, they were perfect and I got a lot of cherries in them, I kept trying to savour them but I couldn't and I ended up eating them very quickly

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner I had a lamb chop, but the butcher hadn't trimmed it (its a shame, this has never happened before) and that left a load of gristle and a bit of bone left on the meat, so a lot of it was quite tough until I discovered the first bit of bone, then I just cut around a lot of it
  • with that I had some little mushroom bits with some onions which were lovely and not too strong because the onions were nice and small
  • I also had loads of peas which I love, I mixed a bit of the mushroom stuff with the peas - I put a tiny bit of salt on the meat, a little on the mushrooms, a reasonable amount on the peas and some pepper on the peas too
  • there were also some chips, which were wonderful, i'm told this is because they are the new season potatoes (i've actually forgotten what the potatoes are called)
  • I then had a very nice banana

Snacks

  • nah, nothing tonight, I will probably be getting something on saturday though

No comments: