Tuesday 3 February 2009

monday's post

on monday I first tried to get up at about 8.25AM but I really wasn't very well at all so I got up at about 2.30PM and felt rough all day

Breakfast

  • nope, really too late for that

Lunch 4.40PM

  • for lunch I had some orange juice which still tasted like egg which wasn't very nice at all
  • I then had some rice, it had been cooked the night before, just white rice with some soy sauce to keep it from going dry and some little bits of carrot, it was meant to have peas too but there weren't any. I don't know if I really liked this, I think I need the peas to help sweeten the whole thing up but i'm not sure
  • I then tried to have my scone, it was horrible, I really couldn't eat it and I don't know what was wrong with it, it tasted like terrible beer

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner I had a piece of fried bread with some baked beans on top of it, and it was wonderful - perfect bread, I also added quite a bit of pepper to the beans and a little salt
  • with that I had some sausage patties which were lovely, not very greasy at all and I ended up adding quite a bit of pepper and quite a bit of salt to them (I know I shouldn't add salt to these but I always seem to)
  • there was also some bacon which I spent ages eating
  • and some chips, which were very nice
  • I then had a near perfect banana

Snacks 8.10PM+

  • tonight we had some chocolate peanuts and raisins, they were both from spa, and they were probably the best chocolate raisins i'd ever had, much better than the expensive holland and barret ones, the chocolate peanuts were very good as well - the raisins were out of the pick and mix, and had a slightly, its hard to put it into words, fragrant, almost flowery or fruity taste to them which was perfect, i'm guessing this is because they've had a chance to mix with lots of other sweets

No comments: