Tuesday 24 February 2009

saturday's post

on saturday I got up at about 11.25AM

Breakfast

  • nope I didn't have anything

Lunch 2.30PM

  • for lunch I had a hot cross bun from the deli, it was amazing and giant, with perfect currants and a lovely taste, i'm looking forward to having another soon
  • with that I had a fentiman's lemonade which was lovely

Dinner 6.40PM

  • for dinner we had spare ribs which were more done than usual but thats not really negative
  • some crispy belly pork in its usual sweet chili lime kind of sauce which I always like
  • some lettuce in a cup
  • some chips using a new kind of potato that is very sweet but doesn't crisp up very well
  • I had about 3 slices of deli bread and there was also
  • a salad which was tomato and bits of onion in the usual oily dressing but with little bits of crispy bacon in too which was lovely
  • after that I had a slice of pineapple which really was lovely, very fresh

Snacks 8.30PM+

  • for a snack we had that woolworths chocolate which was still lovely and weirdly grainy

No comments: