Sunday 1 February 2009

sunday's post

today I got up at about 12.50PM, I finished watching the tribe series 3 which was amazing (my favourite show)

Breakfast

  • nah, I got up too late and I don't like having anything on a sunday anyway

Lunch

  • nope, I should have had something because I got really quite hungry but I didn't get round to it

Dinner 6.50PM

  • dinner was roast pork, which was very nice apart from I got a bit of string in mine (maybe my father doesn't like me anymore) I had about the average amount of gravy for me on the whole meal, not too much but probably a little more than the average person
  • on the pork I also put a lot of crab apple jelly, probably a lot more than I normally would, instead of just picking up the pork flavour a bit, it actually made it taste sweet
  • with that i had some crackling
  • some roast potatoes that I put a little bread sauce on, i'm warming to bread sauce now, its so nice and thick
  • some yorkshire puddings, a little bit of the bread sauce managed to get on them
  • a little bit of broccoli that got quite a bit of bread sauce on it
  • the main amount of the bread sauce was for the mix of mashed carrot and mashed swede, I don't know if its the best place for bread sauce but I like it
  • a lot of it also went onto some brussel sprouts which aren't too bad, still not my favourite thing
  • after that I had a perfect banana

Snacks 9.10PM+

  • for a snack I had my lunch from saturday, which was something that I think was called a vienna cup, it was wonderful, in a fairy cake casing it was a slightly cakey, cake shaped, biscuit that went in a bit at the centre where there was the best creamy kind of jelly strawberry topping thing i've ever had - it also had some icing sugar on top of it
  • with that I had a fentiman's lemonade which was very nice too, not bitter but I did have a lot of trouble getting the bloody thing open

No comments: