Monday 23 February 2009

friday's post

on friday I got up at about 10.20AM

Breakfast

  • nope, I didn't have anything

Lunch 1.40PM

  • for lunch I had some pasta shells
  • with peas
  • and carrots, with pesto on all of it which was nice

Dinner 6.50PM

  • for dinner we had little slightly spicy chicken wings and stuff, with them there was chili sauce and a little bowl of mint raita which was wonderful, I overdid it on both sauces bit it was still nice
  • with that there was some lettuce
  • some tomato, cucumber and onions in a salad type thing with some oily dressing in a bowl
  • some little bits of mini baguettes
  • some wonderful big oven chips that started out as roast potatoes, they were very nice
  • I then had a banana

Snacks 8.25PM+

  • for a snack we had woolworths dark chocolate that my mum must have got, its very special, a very weird taste, kind of gritty and grainy, really easy to break and lovely to eat
  • edit: before that I had a bottle of wychwood goliath ale which is always lovely

2 comments:

dj said...

Shoulda kept the woolworths chocolate. Some guy near me just sold some pick n mix for charity for 14 and a half gs, no lie.

i want one so badly said...

nah, I wish I did you know

its shit that the pick and mix is making so much money and the chocolate isn't, they have some of the chocolate in 99p shops or poundlands I think (someone told me, not sure if its true)

I don't get it, i'm sure I could find loads of old nasty food in my house and I wouldn't get a thing for it - want 80s curry powder?? got it
want easter eggs possibly from the 60s?? got em (I don't even know, but I ate one when I was about 10 and I still can't sit comfortably)


I think i've got nuttella from the 90s is anyone wants a lick

I can make a steak dinner and put it in a box for 50 years, ppl have that if they really want