Saturday 21 February 2009

wednesday's post

on wednesday I got up at about 10.25AM, I ended up getting on with some drawing and then getting an early night

Breakfast

  • nope, I didn't have anything

Lunch

  • I know I should have done, but I didn't have anything again, I don't like doing this because I really lose my focus when I get to about 4-5PM

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner we had something almost like a chicken stew, it was white rice
  • with some chicken, some onions, mushrooms and some other little things on it, it was very nice and not too strong at all, I put just a little salt on it but not too much at all, I accidentally put a little pepper on it
  • there was also some kale on my plate, I really like kale, I tried to eat them together, but I ended up trying to eat all the kale quickly so I could spread out the rice properly
  • after that I had a banana, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible either

Snacks 8.25PM+

  • had some of my dad's valentine chocolates (correction for earlier posts when i've got time, previously mentioned chocolates were actually my mum's) they came in a heart box, which whilst looking wonderful meant less chocolate - what there was in the box was very nice though, especially the fruit flavoured and soft centred ones

No comments: