Saturday 3 January 2009

friday's post

on friday I got up at about 8.40AM so I could go swimming with a friend nice and early

Breakfast

  • nah, I didn't have anything for breakfast because I wanted to get out nice and early

Lunch 12.25 (approx, not near a clock)

  • we both agreed we were feeling faint so we went to the chippy, I had battered sausage and chips, it was lovely and i'm convinced that battered sausage is one of my new favourite foods
  • a few hours afterwards I was in one of the pound shops where I got some sweets called toasted tea cakes, I had no idea what they were and when I tried them I found out that they were little coconut cakes, i'm really not sure if I like them

Dinner 7.20PM

  • I was coming back from the cinema, expecting to just eat something in front of the TV but my mum had some work to do so we ended up eating together at 7.20, she did a wonderful pasta bake - most of the pasta bakes we have use a mix of pork and beef mince
  • there was also a big bowl of salad which had some lettuce
  • some tomato chunks
  • some bits of cucumber
  • some spring onion, and other little things
  • I also had a slightly funny tasting banana

Snacks 8.50PM+

  • first I had one of the chocolates from holland that my mum's friend sent her, it was like a little chocolate tube, with a maybe slightly alcoholy taste to it, with a white vanilla centre, and a seed topping it - this was all very interesting and kind of odd to eat because the taste didn't work in my mouth in the same way a bog standard chocolate would, it was really impressive like that but I don't know if i'm into the actual taste
  • after that I had the spare portion of pasta bake which was wonderful because it had firmed up a bit
  • then I shared out a nice very big tub of these terrys chocolate orange segments, you get dark chocolate orange pieces, milk, honeycomb, a crunchy one (rice crispies) and a crispy one (corn flakes) they are all wonderful but the crispy and crunchy ones are defiantly the best
  • I also tried another one of those chocolates, now instead of white chocolate it had milk chocolate in a dark chocolate tower, with some sesame seeds on top of it - it was interesting again but I think I need to 'sample' them more if you know what I mean

No comments: