Saturday 10 January 2009

saturday's post

today I got up at about 9.20AM to go swimming

Breakfast

  • nah, I really don't like it on a saturday

Lunch 1.30PM (approx, not near a clock)

  • we went to the chippy so I had a very nice battered sausage, it was giant and the batter was perfect
  • I also had some very nice chips with it, but there were actually too many so I had to leave some
  • we then went to the sweetshop where I got £1 worth of white mice
  • and £1 worth of spearmint chews which are absolutely amazing and i'd fully recommend them to anyone and everyone

Dinner 6.35PM

  • for dinner we had lots of different things, one of the first things I had and continued to have throughout the meal was little pieces of lamb which were lovely, I was also asked if I wanted to finish off the smoked garlic mayonnaise and apparently i'm ruining lamb by putting garlic mayonnaise on it
  • I also had some chicken parcels, for us thats chunks of chicken wrapped in bacon which I really like, I put garlic mayonnaise on some of these too
  • there was also some bread from the deli which was nice
  • and some wonderful chips, probably the best in ages (twice a day, I feel like its my birthday)
  • there was also some salad which was lettuce
  • cucumber
  • and tomato but one bit of tomato was a bit off
  • I also had a banana, this hand is from the green grocer again and it was wonderful, no wood inside at all

Snacks 8.40PM+

  • for a snack today we had some of my mum's christmas chocolate, it was two big blocks of this belgian milk chocolate from the sweet shop, it was wonderfully creamy and long lasting and defiantly worth having again - it was also a welcome change from dark chocolate

No comments: