Tuesday 13 January 2009

tuesday's post

today I got up at about 8.15AM and actually got to school bang on time

Breakfast 8.20AM

  • for breakfast I had some of that nestle clusters cereal with full fat milk, and none of it was too bad at all but there weren't many clusters and the cereal isn't that sweet

Lunch 12.00PM (and 1.10PM)

  • for lunch I started with some orange juice
  • and most of my carrot sticks
  • then later on I had some salami in another one of those sesame seed buns with an incredible amount of seeds on it
  • I also had a nice scone

Dinner 6.30PM

  • at about 5.00PM I had two white mice and a spearmint chew
  • for dinner I tried spaghetti carbonara for the first time and it was lovely, instead of bacon it had some salami in it which was wonderful and nice and thin, apparently its meant to be creamy, but it didn't have much sauce on it which I suppose is what I liked, it was like a mix of spaghetti bolognese, pasta bake and lasagna
  • there was also some shredded lettuce (or it it diced when its in those thin strips?) with a little light oily dressing stuff on it which was wonderful - I ate it first so it didn't get mixed with the hot pasta
  • after that I had a very nice banana

Snacks 7.30PM+

  • first I had a few chocolate gingers
  • and finished of the spearmint chews
  • and the white mice, which I think i've got to put in a container and not keep in the paper bag because I think they might go a bit stale

4 comments:

dj said...

Carbonara is supposed to be egg, parmesan and pepper I think, maybe parmesan.

It's only those cretins at Dolmio who got everyone eating white sauce with bits of bacon and thinking it's carbonara.

Your one sounds more authentic to me, even if it's sausage instead of pancetta or whatever.

i want one so badly said...

I love how you remember what goes into these different dishes

you know I think my uncle still works for dolmio, also works for pedegree or something (probably the same company)

he goes to trade shows to try and sell dolmio, I don't get that, if my office wanted pasta sauce then i'd go get some

dj said...

I'm hope your uncle's not a cretin.

i want one so badly said...

i'm not sure really, lets just say I don't thihnk they'd let him loose in the Dolmio recipie department but this is coming from the person whos favourite meal is battered sausage