Thursday 15 January 2009

wednesday's post

on wednesday I got up at about 8.30AM

Breakfast 8.35AM

  • for breakfast I had some of that nestle clusters cereal but it actually had loads more clusters in it and the milk made it taste quite a bit sweeter

Lunch 5.25PM (3.50PM was when I had a snack)

  • first I had some stuff after swimming which was wonderful, I started with a wonderful mint areo, I think they've changed the packet from when I was little, it makes it look smaller but I don't think it is
  • after that a friend very kindly bought me a twirl which was wonderful, I had actually forgotten you get two in a packet
  • then we went to buy some bombay mix which I saved for later on
  • for my actual lunch, when I got home, I had some orange juice
  • some lovely carrot sticks
  • some salami in another one of those darker colour and firmer sesame seed buns with a lot more sesame seeds on it than usual
  • I then had a scone

Dinner 6.30PM

  • dinner was wonderful, it was some savory mince that was like a bolognese thing but not tomatoey
  • on some rice
  • with a moat of peas around it which was very nice to mix up together
  • on this I put a good bit of salt
  • I also had an almost perfect banana after this

Snacks 8.15PM+

  • I had about 3 bowls of that bombay mix, its irresistible even if its not the best brand

No comments: