Friday 9 January 2009

friday's post

today I got up at about 8.15AM after not enough sleep - one strange thing to note today, theres been a problem with our water, for a little it came out dirty brown and like the genius I am, I drank some without noticing

Breakfast 8.25AM

  • for breakfast I had some of that cluster cereal but I could barely get a few mouthfuls in because the milk really was off

Lunch 1.15PM

  • lunch was nice, I had some orange juice that I had very fast
  • a very nice scone
  • a sesame seed bun that was strangely soft with some of that salami with peppercorns going round it, on it
  • I also had some carrot sticks

Dinner 8.35PM

  • for dinner my dad did baguette sandwiches with some very nice mixed pork and beef mince burgers in them
  • sadly the sandwich was too big and mine fell apart so I ate it just in separate parts
  • he made a wrong, and dangerous move and put sauce on the table - something that I can never resist, so on the bread that I had on its own I put a lot of bick's hamburger relish and a little branston hot chili and jalapeno pepper relish, combined with a lot of salt and pepper
  • in the sandwich there was also some tomato slices and some lettuce, these had garlic mayonnaise on them but for some reason I couldn't resist putting a lot of relishes on these too, along with salt and pepper
  • I then got to the actual burger bits, I had these covered in the branston relish with a little bick's relish for good measure, and of course a load of salt and pepper - they were wonderful but i'm getting a lot of complaints that when food is made for the evening meal it is seasoned delicately with care, I understand that I am butchering the flavours but I don't think I mind much
  • after that I started to have a banana and I thought I could taste the seeds again, something i've been having with all the bananas on this hand but when I had a look it has actually started to have that wooden centre problem, now i'm pretty sure all the bananas on this hand must have had this problem, these were tescos bananas whereas we usually have bananas from a man at the green grocers

Snacks 8.45PM+

  • first I had some medium/little sized toblerone triangle pieces which were wonderfully sweet
  • after that I had a few thortons chocolate gingers (some of my dad's christmas chocolate, I think we're getting worryingly close to the end of the christmas chocolate)

2 comments:

2SHIN said...

yo dads sandwhich game seems kinda tight

i wouldnt haev thought of making a sammich for dinner

i might try it.

i want one so badly said...

tell me about it bro

I would try it, but you need to be careful and not have too much of a lunchtime sandwhich for dinner or you'll mess up your whole cycle

unless thats what you're into

thanks for the comment, and for the record even if I claim to not go for some of the women I think i'd take every single one