Tuesday 27 January 2009

monday's post

on monday I got up at about 8.35AM and had a really rough kind of day, jnust felt kind of heavy and I didn't end up getting much work done

Breakfast 8.40AM

  • I had a bowl of that oats and more nestle clusters cereal with almonds, it was very nice and the full fat milk was near spot on

Lunch 1.20PM

  • I started with my orange juice, which was really funny tasting and instantly after, I felt really really dizzy and sick (i'm really considering switching orange juice now)
  • I then had some carrots which tasted fine
  • my sesame seed bun today was probably the most phallic bun I had ever seen, in shape it was anything in between a willy and a snail's shell - I think i'm going off salami itself, but the actual bun was wonderful, it was big, tall and nice and firm
  • I then had a scone which was nice

Dinner 6.40PM

  • for dinner we had pasta bake using a mix of minced beef and minced pork (this is what we usually have in a pasta bake anyway) it was absolutely wonderful and I ended up putting loads of salt, and a little pepper on it
  • there was also a big bowl of salad which was lettuce
  • tomato chunks
  • spring onion
  • and bits of cucumber in an light kind of oily dressing that we have quite a bit
  • after that I had a pretty good banana, these recent bananas have been weird, its like its hard to really complain about them but theres nothing amazing about them either

Snacks 7.50PM+

  • first I had the left over portion of pasta bake (maybe this is why I love pasta bake so much) it was wonderful because some of it hardens a little whilst the rest of it stays fairly warm and kind of soft - I put loads and loads of salt and pepper on it going through different layers of pasta, I was going to use chili flakes too but I forgot to
  • I then had some of the aldi dark chocolate but after just a little I was well and truly full, I went to bed feeling full which was very odd, I usually go to bed feeling empty but not hungry

No comments: