Wednesday 21 January 2009

wednesday's post

I got up at about 8.15AM today and didn't go swimming, so I ended up in iceland with a friend

Breakfast 8.20AM

  • I had some nestle cereal with clusters in it, but i'm pretty sure there were some almond flakes in the cereal too which makes me think the cereal is oats and more almond cereal, it has that nestle taste to it but its so much sweeter and easier to eat in the morning compared to nestle clusters - the milk was also perfect again today (milkmans on a roll)

Lunch

  • I left my lunch at home expecting to have it later on in the afternoon but I didn't get around to it so i'm going to save it for tomorrow's lunch instead
  • out and about I bought a crunchie bar, which I was expecting to really enjoy, of course its nice its just kind of not nice at the same time (I also got a boost bar which i'm yet to eat)
  • after that in iceland I bought an aptly named bag of chew crew sweets to share (chew crew represent) which had some toffee things in it, with different kind of refreshers and lollies and stuff like that, they were all wonderful but harder and dustier than the refreshers I remember from when I was little
  • when I got home I also tackled another one of the lollies

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was very nice, my dad did our usual chicken tikka curry using some of the pataks sauces as the base
  • it was very nice, we had it with rice, and he put quite a few onions in there which is what I like
  • we also had some garlic naan bread with it which tasted distinctly different from other recent naan breads from tescos - we're starting to think they switch supplier on the naan bread quite a bit because this was lovely, it was a bit softer and a lot more garlicy
  • I then had a banana which was better than the rest of the week's bananas

Snacks 8.15PM+

  • I meant to have my lunch now but my mum very kindly gave me something
  • everyone else had some peanuts so I was given some tescos milk chocolate which has a wonderful taste to it, it almost tastes like its not chocolate, its kind of nutty too and really creamy and maybe not as sickly as cadbury stuff but i'm not sure
  • I then had a good few refreshers/drumstick lollies

No comments: