Saturday 31 January 2009

friday's post

on friday I got up at about 9.40AM, I was really really tired again

Breakfast 9.45AM

  • for breakfast I had special k flakes with full fat milk, i'm not decided if I like just special k so much because I think i've been spoiled with having stuff like special k with red berries

Lunch 1.10PM

  • for lunch I had some orange juice (still eggy, going to change this very soon I think)
  • some carrot sticks
  • some salami in a tiger bread roll from the day before, I think tiger bread like this tastes amazing, its like it loses that flakey quality and gets kind of thick and full like the main meal is the bread and the salami is just an excuse to eat the lovely bread
  • I also had a nice scone
  • I have actually decided to change my lunch now, i'm probably going to have rice with peas and carrots now

Dinner 6.45PM

  • dinner was curry which was wonderful, my mum has been off ill so shes been cooking a lot this week, and next week she'll be going back so this was the last day to have some of her cooking, she was going to use a pataks mix but she made her own curry which was lovely
  • the curry was a chicken one, I don't know how to fully describe the taste, its like if a pataks curry was a paste, then this curry was some kind of grainy or thick powerdy thing, its a funny really filling and enjoyable taste
  • we had rice with it, I think the rice started out flavoured in some way, maybe it was kind of yellow in colour, but it was really quite dark and browny when the meal was served, it was very nice and kind of cinnamony
  • with that we had garlic naan bread which I had quite a bit of
  • and some poppadoms which were also very nice
  • there was the usual mango chutney on the table but I resisted using it on my meal and just put it all over the left over naan bread and poppadoms, I don't even know how much I like doing this but its just a habit
  • I then had a banana which was pretty good

Snacks

  • nope, nothing tonight

No comments: