Thursday 1 January 2009

wednesday's post

so on wednesday I got up at about 11.15AM, a bit late because I was so tired

Breakfast

  • nah, I didn't have any actual breakfast but I did have one of those funny market biscuits on my way out of the house - it made me feel sick, I don't even really like these biscuits and I don't know why I keep on eating them

Lunch

  • a bit after lunch time I had a cola wham bar, apart from it sticking to my teeth it was really nice and tangy and had a liquorishy aftertaste, I think I really should have had a humus wrap or something because I felt really faint again by the end of my day out

Dinner 7.05PM

  • i'm noting it in the dinner section not the lunch, but when I got home at about half 5, I had really quite a few of those strange biscuits because I was just that hungry
  • dinner was really nice, my mum made meatloaf which I love
  • we also had mashed potato, she makes it very different to my dad which i'm not used to, its kind of looser - I don't know if this is worst or anything but still
  • we also had wonderful gravy, I tried not to put too much on though
  • there was also carrots
  • and peas
  • in the end of it my mum couldn't finish her meatloaf so she gave some of it to me
  • I finally had a banana too, it took me ages to eat

Snacks 7.55PM+

  • first we had some very special hotel chocolat chocolates that my mum had been given, I tried a chocolate brownie one first, it was nothing like a chocolate brownie but still very nice - I think one thing about them is they're very nice to look at
  • I also got out my jelly belly jelly beans, now they're wonderful - I think I love all flavours apart form the pear ones. My favourite ones have to be any blue ones, popcorn and bubblegum
  • edit - god, i've just forgot something crucial, sorry, I also got out some very tiny bite size amaretti biscuits, they were strangely nice, kind of like biting into the crunchiest more together little puffs of powder ever

No comments: