Monday 12 January 2009

monday's post

today I got up at about 7.05AM and launched my self into the wonderful world of school

Breakfast 7.10AM

  • for breakfast I had that nestle clusters cereal with my usual full fat milk, the milk was near perfect which was really refreshing because I could finish the whole bowl but now i'm starting to think the standard clusters cereal isn't as sweet as the ones with nuts in them

Lunch 1.10PM

  • for lunch I had some salami in honestly the most sesame seeded, firmest bun i've ever had, it was absolutely amazing, it was completely covered in seeds, it was one of the best things i've seen and tasted in a lunch time situation in a long time
  • I also had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • and a scone that was still very nice but tasted kind of different to my recent scones

Dinner 6.35PM

  • a bit before dinner I had two of those little coconut cake teacake things, I think as a passing snack they're really nice and kind of lemony too
  • for dinner we had sausage patties which were very nice, they didn't have that funny feeling teeth itching skin on them either
  • we also had some chips
  • some bacon
  • and a very nice piece of thick fried bread with some baked beans on it
  • after this I had a very nice banana, with only one little soft bit on it

Snacks 7.45PM+

  • throughout the night I had a few chocolate gingers which were very nice, with some of the ginger bits being a lot stronger than others
  • and a few of those little gingerbread biscuits
  • a few spearmint chews (eating a lot of different things in small quantities today, its very odd)
  • and my mum decided she wanted a pikelet, this was my perfect chance to try a pikelet with golden syrup instead of butter which worked out really well but I still think pikelets are a bit heavy

No comments: