Thursday 8 January 2009

wednesday's post

ok so I got up at about 8.05AM on wednesday and later on I managed to scrape my chin swimming (manliest injury possible)

Breakfast 8.10AM

  • breakfast was that nestle cluster cereal again and it wasn't that nice at all because the milk is still really strange, I just tried to eat anything that kept away from the milk

Lunch 11.15 (see snacks for the rest)

  • because I wanted to get down to the pool, I had some of my lunch early - I had some very nice carrot sticks
  • and some orange juice

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was very nice, we had sausages and mash
  • I had 3 sausages
  • some mash
  • and some kale, I haven't had kale in a while and it was very nice, its a nice refreshing vegetable
  • on that I had a load of onion gravy
  • I ended up using quite a bit of pepper because we were still on that lo salt rubbish which I can't spread evenly at all

Snacks 7.45PM+

  • first I had my salami sesame seed bun from lunch, I put some mint sauce and horseradish on it
  • then I had my scone, the bottom of it was incredibly smooth and it was brilliant
  • later on I had two very impressive biscuits that my mum got given from belgium, I think they must have been christmas biscuits, they tasted really light but still kind of mixed and fragranced - you could also taste egg quite strongly which wasn't even a bad thing, they were also very hard but not powdery. A good way to explain them would be like a less powdery version of the little sweetie bits on top of those little gem biscuits but with a much more expansive flavour

No comments: