Friday 23 January 2009

friday's post

today I got up at about 8.40AM and somehow had a kind of bad day with nothing bad happening

Breakfast 8.45AM

  • for breakfast I had that oats and more with almond cereal which was wonderful
  • I had it with full fat milk which was very nice too

Lunch 1.15PM

  • for lunch I had some carrots sticks which were nice, a lot of them today
  • some orange juice which again, tasted eggy
  • a normal sesame seed bun with some salami in it
  • a very nice scone, it was one of those ones which tastes like a cross between a loaf cake and a scone
  • I think I might change my lunch in a week or two, maybe to having some rice at lunch times because I think i'm starting to go off salami

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was very nice, we had griddled chicken which I always like
  • and there was some tomato slices on my plate which I ate first to get rid of cold and hot food mixing
  • I did the same with some diced lettuce
  • there was also some chips which I added a lot of salt and pepper to
  • I also had a mini baguette which I used to clean my plate, then ate slowly by running it in salt and pepper on my plate
  • I also had a near perfect banana

Snacks 7.30PM+

  • first I had the last of my christmas stuff, a very small bag of haribo star mix, as much as I love these, I think they use harder sweets in the smaller packets
  • I then had some of that hard nougat stuff, coated in chocolate, i've decided I don't really like this so I probably won't have it again

No comments: