Thursday 8 January 2009

thursday's post

today I got up at about 8.05AM and its been a very strange and interesting day for food

Breakfast 8.15AM

  • for breakfast I had that nestle cereal with loads of clusters in it, the milk was a little better this time but I still couldn't finish all of it

Lunch 1.45PM

  • for lunch I had a sesame seed bun with some salami in it
  • some carrot sticks
  • some orange juice
  • a scone
  • and after all that I slowly ate some of those lovely chocolate coins

Dinner 6.40PM

  • dinner was really interesting, for the first time in many years we had a proper premade meal (i'm not counting the wonderful fish fingers here) to see if I like them my mum bought some chicken kievs with garlic and I think it was basil inside them
  • they were from sainsburys, the meat itself was kind of wet and slithery which wasn't too nice but I did over all really enjoy them and i'm really looking forward to trying them homemade
  • with that we had some carrots
  • some broccoli
  • and what I think was potato gratin which was very nice but it always manages to stay incredibly hot and only for me for some reason
  • I also had a tiger bread roll which was nice
  • after that I had a banana, it was nice but I could still taste the seeds really clearly (something wrong with this hand, they've all been a bit iffy)

Snacks 8.15PM+

  • first I had a can of dr.pepper that was on special offer and it was amazing, I forgot how nice this stuff is, its a clear, almost creamy easy going sweet taste and I love it
  • after that I tried what i'm told were pikelets, they were quite nice but really really heavy with some butter on them, I think they could be lovely with some golden syrup on them instead of butter
  • after that I had the left over tiger bread roll

2 comments:

dj said...

Usually garlic, parsley and oregano in a kiev.

i want one so badly said...

ah yes, I think thats what we had in them, apart from the oregano unless they added it without saying it on the packet

I think the funny thing about them was it all tasted so smooth, but not very clean