Sunday 4 January 2009

sunday's post

I got up at about 2.20PM today, and i've had a down, anxious day because I (can't stop thinking about going back to school

Breakfast

  • nah, too late for that

Lunch

  • nope, I didn't have anything apart form a few of those christmas marshmallows when I was downstairs - I really should have had something because I felt terrible by dinner time

Dinner 7.15PM

  • dinner was very nice, we had roast beef which was cooked perfectly
  • there was also roast potatoes
  • yorkshire puddings
  • brussel sprouts - I don't really mind these much anymore
  • cabbage
  • and broccoli
  • on top of a lot of the meal I put a load of horseradish, giving my self many shocks and making myself wince and my eyes water quite a few times, but I still think it was worth it
  • I also put a fair bit of gravy on everything
  • not as much salt as usual today (mainly because we ran out) and next to no pepper
  • I also had a strange banana after all this, it was very odd, I could taste the seeds

Snacks 8.35PM+

  • first I started with a couple of those marshmallows, which finished the bag, I still think they were perfect
  • we then had a little bowl each of the chocolates my grandma gave us, they were all very odd, especially one that seemed to mix lemon curd, a chocolate ginger and something chewy all into one - there was one very good one, one of the best chocolates i've had in months, a white one with pink speckles, it was heaven. hard to describe but it was perfect
  • then I had just a few of the sweets from a sweet mix I got from the sweet shop before christmas, they're mostly alright but a few of lost a bit of their flavour

No comments: