Friday 30 January 2009

wednesday's post

on wednesday I got up at about 8.55AM, I really couldn't wake up for some reason

Breakfast 9.05AM

  • for breakfast, I had the last bits of the nestle oats and more clusters cereal with the majority of the bowl being topped up with original special k flakes - tasting these again after nestle stuff all this time is very odd, its like they should be heavier and sweeter, not more sugary (I had it with full fat milk that had got a tad warm)

Lunch 1.45PM

  • first I had my carrot sticks, I had the idea that if I try and get a sweet carrot taste in my mouth, my orange juice won't taste eggy
  • this didn't work, I had the orange juice and after about half a second, it had the drying eggy taste to it
  • I then had a sesame seed bun with some salami in it, it was alright but I still think i'm going to change lunch
  • and I had a nice scone

Dinner 6.50PM

  • dinner was pizza, which was wonderful - I don't usually have cheese on my pizza
  • mine was bacon which I always manage to make fall off the pizza
  • mushrooms
  • onions (I love onions so much)
  • about two prawns, we usually use the tiny ones for pizzas but we didn't have any of those - I think the big ones are too overpowering for a pizza but they're still very nice
  • I put a load of salt and pepper on the pizza too, I always tend to do this
  • after that I hinted to my mum i'd like to try some pizza with cheese on, so she very kindly let me have some of hers which was pretty much the same bit with cheese on - from the little bit I had, i'm still not sure if I like pizza with cheese on, its a much fuller flavour and in some ways much more enjoyable but the cheese does get kind of overpowering for me
  • there was also a big bowl of salad which had some tomato
  • some lettuce
  • some spring onions
  • and cucumber chunks in the usual kind of oily dressing which I like
  • then I had a banana which didn't have any bad bits

Snacks 7.30PM

  • today my mum was cleaning up and she found one of those tiny packets of haribo starmix that I must have dropped somewhere over christmas, and they were wonderful to have - this now means that the christmas sweets are officially all eaten

No comments: