Friday 23 January 2009

thursday's post

so on thursday I started to get up at about 8.30AM but I really wasn't feeling too well so I ended up getting up at about 1.15PM - i'm not sure what it was, I might just have been really tired

Breakfast

  • I didn't have any breakfast, but I did half a couple of dry flakes of the oats and more cereal (tastes so nice when its dry)

Lunch 1.45PM

  • for lunch I had my lunch from wednesday, first I had my orange juice that tasted oddly eggy
  • then I had some carrots sticks
  • after that I tried the salami bun but it tasted horribly metally so I couldn't get more than two bites in sadly
  • I then had a very nice scone
  • after that I had a wonderful boost bar that I took ages to eat

Dinner 6.30PM

  • for dinner we had sausages, they were very nicely cooked and I took ages over the whole meal just trying to savour it because I think i've been eating too quickly a few times this week
  • mashed potatoes
  • some spring greens
  • and on that I put lots of lovely onion gravy
  • there was only the salt mill on the table, so I tried to limit how much i'd use, I didn't put much on the sausages, I put a good bit on the mash and a good bit on the spring greens (I think you need to sometimes on stuff like spring greens though)
  • my mum couldn't finish her sausages, she had smaller ones because she doesn't eat much meat anyway so I had about half of one of her sausages which would make it like a fat cocktail sausage - it tasted kind of funny for some reason
  • I also had a perfect banana which was better than the other ones this week

Snacks

  • nah, nothing today, I really wanted something though

No comments: