Thursday 15 January 2009

thursday's post

today I got up at about 8.15AM and woke up to find the rest of my bombay mix poured out onto the carpet which was great

Breakfast 8.20AM

  • today I had more of that nestle clusters cereal but it tasted really really sweet compared to other days and the milk was great too

Lunch 1.45PM

  • first I had a few sweets from my hello kitty money box
  • then I had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • a sesame seed bun with some salami in it, the bun was nice and dark like the others this week and just perfect
  • I also had a scone
  • and finished it off with a little bag of christmas chocolate coins which had that wonderful mixed taste, apart from one that tasted like rubber and metal

Dinner 6.30PM

  • today we had some wonderful roast potatoes which were wonderful with a lot of salt on them
  • and I also had a piece of roast chicken
  • and with that there was something my dad called a savory ragu, it was really nice because it had little bits of gherkin in, which is one of my favourite things to have
  • there was also some purple sprouting broccoli which was nice to have because I haven't tasted it in quite a while
  • I also had a very nice banana

Snacks 7.45PM+

  • my mum came home with another bag of indian nibbles so I quickly got at those, having two wonderful bowls full of the stuff
  • then I had some chocolate gingers, i'm going to check the brand because they were wonderful, not as dulled as the ginger in thorton's chocolate gingers but they weren't as juicy

No comments: