Tuesday 6 January 2009

tuesday's post

today I got up at about 7.55AM and I was going to be on time for the first time in ages but then of course, loads of trains canceled

Breakfast 8.00AM

  • for breakfast I had this kind of nice nestle cereal with loads of those clusters in it but there was something weird about the milk, it could very well be because it'll be older milk, or the cold but it made the cereal taste cold

Lunch 12.25PM

  • for lunch I had a wonderful sesame seed bun with some very nice salami in it which had some very nice peppercorns going around it
  • I also had some orange juice
  • some perfectly refreshing carrot sticks
  • and a perfect scone that wasn't too hard, and certainly not too soft
  • also a very kind friend gave me a toffee crisp bar that he didn't want, it was lovely

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner we had pork souvlaki kebab things that I usually put a bit of lemon juice on but we had them with noodles so I put too much light soy on them which turned out very nice
  • the noodles were perfect, apart from me putting so much light soy on them, they had spring onions, white onions, some red that I can only guess was pepper and some other stuff rolling about
  • after that I had one of those bananas from the same hand as the wooden banana, it tasted almost perfect, could taste the seeds a little but apart from that it was perfect

Snacks 8.15PM+

  • first I had some of that hard nougat, I don't know if i'm really so hot on it at the moment
  • I then had some haribo starmix, it is amazing how soft and wonderful the haribo fried eggs are compared to the brand that the sweet shop uses (the sweet shop ones just may have been a bit stale from how long i'd kept them though)

No comments: