Tuesday 27 January 2009

tuesday's post

today I got up at about 9.40AM feeling really rough

Breakfast 9.45AM

  • for breakfast I had some of that nestle oats and more with almonds cereal, it was nice but because I had left breakfast so long the milk left out was just a little warm which meant it was all a bit sweeter than normal, still nice though

Lunch 1.25PM

  • for lunch I had some orange juice which wasn't very nice
  • some carrot sticks which had an oniony taste which was surprisingly nice
  • and a nice, big and firm sesame seed bun with some salami in it
  • I also had a nice scone

Dinner 7.10PM

  • for dinner we had dirty rice, I had two plates of it
  • it had some peas
  • some carrots
  • little crunchy onions
  • prawns and some other little things like some little bits of egg, I started to try and put quite a bit of light soy on it but we ran out so I went for dark soy, I don't think I like this as much but I still love dirty rice
  • there was also some prawn crackers which were very nice
  • instead of the usual braised chicken, my mum made some lemon and chili chicken which was so incredibly hot and lovely, probably the hottest thing shes ever done - it was really funny in how it worked, the chicken was nice and soft, and the red chili hotness then went away before it could become too much so then the lemon flavour came in which was very nice and clean - there was a little skin on my piece but I think my dad had decided that he'd have most of my chicken's skin when I wasn't looking (I also nearly ate the chili thinking it was a little carrot)
  • there was also some good and balanced vegetable stir fry, which was little bits of broccoli
  • little bits of cauliflower (which i'm actually really warming to)
  • some carrots
  • some water chestnuts which weren't too big at all
  • some little spring onion bits
  • and a bit more spring onion in just a little bit of brothy kind of sauce
  • I then had a banana which wasn't too bad at all, it didn't have any bad bits on it

Snacks 8.20PM+

  • today all I had was some of the left over aldi dark chocolate which tasted really similar to bournville, on the other days it has tasted a bit more coffee like than bournville

No comments: