Saturday 3 January 2009

saturday's post

today I got up at about 11.15, I watched a thing on the history channel about the dark ages today and I really enjoyed it

Breakfast

  • nah, I didn't have anything for breakfast, but I kept at those chocolate orange little segments

Lunch 3.35PM

  • before lunch I had a few more of those orange segments
  • for my actual lunch I had what the deli calls a yumyum, which is what I think a churro is, it was really nice with a load of sugar on it
  • with that I had a wonderful fentiman's lemonade that I really rushed drinking

Dinner 6.30PM

  • dinner was really nice, we had belly pork with bits of lemon on the side
  • and some bits of battered chicken pieces, my dad tried making his own batter without using one of the packet mixes today, I think it was much less sickly but he thinks he can't get the deep fryer to go hot enough
  • with that we had some lemon slices and a little bowl of tescos garlic mayonnaise which was wonderful to have
  • there was also some very nice chips
  • and some bread from the deli (I had two pieces, which is probably a full slice)
  • I also had some salad which was very nice, it was lettuce
  • tomato
  • and cucumber
  • I forgot to have a banana after that (thats the problem with not eating in the kitchen)

Snacks 9.20PM+

  • after I found out my dad had finished off the chocolate orange slices that I had planned to share with him, I had another couple of those chocolates from holland
  • then a bit later on we had some pistachios which were wonderful but you get very few in a packet
  • then we had some peanuts but they weren't really too nice - I think i've gone off peanuts now, they tasted too much like actual peas (I don't even know what they have to do with peas, its probably just my mind linking names and tastes together)
  • I then got out some perfect marshmallows, shaped like christmas trees and some strange white things that are probably snowmen or polar bears, they were nice and big
  • after that I had two glasses (one can) of boddingtons bitter, it was even worse than it was a few days ago and I really can't recommend it at all, its kind of like bad water

No comments: