Sunday 18 January 2009

friday's post

today I got up at about 8.15AM and didn't get into school too late at all

Breakfast 8.20AM

  • breakfast was that nestle clusters cereal with full fat milk that was tasting rather sweet

Lunch 1.25PM

  • lunch was nice, I had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • a salami sesame seed bun, but the bun wasn't as dark a the others this week, it was also quite compact - I think next weeks will be normal looking
  • I also had a scone which I managed to crumble up everywhere

Dinner 6.30PM

  • dinner was brilliant, we had spaghetti bolognese that I put loads of lovely salt on and a fair bit of pepper
  • I also put a good deal of pesto on it that I mixed in a lot, i'm not sure if this really does much to improve the flavour but I can't help doing it
  • after I finished the spaghetti I had my bread, which was a tiger bread roll (so far we think the co-op has the best tiger bread but really want to try other kinds) I ended up dipping it in a lot of pesto and salt and pepper
  • after that I had a quite nice banana

Snacks 8.15PM+

  • this is one of the last nights of christmas sweets and chocolates, first my mum very kindly gave me some more of her stuff she got given from belgium, they were two of these stroopwafels (had to look that one up) i've had them once before, and they were just as amazing, they are kind of like butterscotch biscuits that are biscuity and chewy at the same time - its hard to really put it into words but these ones were kind of milky and gingery which was a real treat
  • I then finished off some nice fruit flavoured little hard sweet balls that came in my hello kitty money box that I got given for christmas

No comments: