Tuesday 20 January 2009

monday's post

on monday I got up at about 7.10AM as an effort to get to school early, I didn't manage that but I did start a watercolour of some dogs which was nice

Breakfast 7.15AM

  • breakfast was actually really nice, I think the cereal looks the same but it might be slightly different, it defiantly still tastes nestle but the whole thing was a lot sweeter and the milk was wonderful too

Lunch 1.10PM

  • before lunch, at about 11.35AM a friend very kindly gave me gave me a biscuit, it was incredibly thin with what I think were currants in it, none of the currants were bad and the biscuit its self was cinnamon tasting which was a really nice treat
  • for lunch I had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • and a sesame seed bun with some salami in it, the bun wasn't all dark with loads of seeds like last week's buns, I don't know whats going on there but I miss last week's buns
  • I also had a wonderful scone, it was darker in colour than a normal scone and tasted like a mix of a scone and a little bun cake which was very nice

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was another spaghetti carbonara kind of thing, it was wonderful, we had it with fried onions and some chicken on top, I can always taste something bready about this which I really like, there were also some little bits of bacon in it
  • on the side of my plate there was also a lettuce leaf, which I ate first so the cold food didn't touch the hot food
  • with that my mum had bought a tomato bread thing, I think it was called a pull apart and share thing, it was really odd but nice at the same time, I don't usually like bread with stuff in it because you risk getting bad hard bits in the bread but this was really nice and the crust was very crunchy and crispy
  • I also had a banana after this, it was another perfect looking one with a slightly funny taste

Snacks 7.45PM+

  • I just helped finish off the bournville dark chocolate today because I needed to get up to go and revise

2 comments:

dj said...

Biscuit sounds like a Garibaldi.

Sainsburys call the bread "tear n share"

i want one so badly said...

I think the funny thing was about the biscuit was, it was round which was odd but if its a garibaldi, i'm very happy to have those again - the funny thing about biscuits from a packet is they never seem to be soft but I suppose theres no way to make them soft for the big brands in the supermarkets

yeah thats spot on now I think about it, it was sainsburys bread I think, or co op - co op always has a good selection of reduced price bread and I think their tiger bread is best anyway

thanks for the comment